To change the language you have to do the following steps:
Start the AudioManager with the desired language. (changes will have to be made in the XML config-file to get the right ASR and TTS languages) The newest version of the AudioManager automatically uses the language that is specified in the grammar or the speech output request.
2. Open the configurations folder in the project folder. Here you have to open the file „de.dfki.mmds.speech_recognition.grammar_manager.properties”. Change the value of LANGUAGE to the desired shortcut. (de-DE for German or en-US for English e.g.)
3. Add your grammar rule sets to the project space. The language is specified in the rule set. Then choose in the .project-file the item project and add the grammar to the property Grammar Rules in the project specification.
- You can also add grammar rule sets for different languages to a project. SiAM-dp automatically selects the ruleset that matches to the language specified in the speech recognition properties in step 2.
- You can also specify the language in the program arguments, when starting the executable file. Use the property -language <LANGUAGE-CODE>, e.g., -language de-DE for german. This settings overrides the setting in the property file.
- You can change the language during runtime by changing the property file.